Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Delicious Doodles DT Call

Hi there
Well as I was doing the browsing of my Fave Blogs
for Admiration and Inspiration,
I noticed that one of my Favourite Designers,
Teri at Delicious Doodles
had a call out for new DT members.

Although I am still in my 1st year of Carding,
and am still building my materials and experience up,
I thought I would have a go and try out for the Team.

I am fairly flexible on my styles as I make cards for
'In the Moment'.
Though I am partial to all things fantasy
Light or Dark.

Here are 3 of my Personal Cards that I have  done
 just for the fun of making them.



This First Card I have done is the 
'I'm Not A Goth' Image,
(which I have done ready for a niece's Birthday)
I stuck to the Blues and Grey/Blacks,
and accented with Black Lace, Blue Gem and Blue Glitter.



This Second Card I have used the 
'Dragon Dreams' Image.
I made this for myself as I love all things Dragons.
I was given the Green Diamond Backing Paper 
and knew it would go with the image,
Also I had just bought the X-Cut Diamond Boarder Punch,
so as a true crafter I had to try it out.



The Third Card was made using the
'Earth Mother' Image.
Here I wanted to make a kind of Spring feeling card.
The Browns for the Earth, 
Light Green for the new growths of plants,
Orange for Rustic and Nature,
and the Yellow Roses for sunshine.

I do have a couple of others on my blog here,
so if you want to have a look please feel free.

So I would just like to say Good Luck 
to all who apply,
and Thank-you for the opportunity.

Sammi 
xxxx



1 comment:

  1. Good morning Samantha! Good luck on the DT call! Your work is beautiful and you would be an asset to anyone!I just wanted to pop over to tell you I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! The details are on my blog. Have a great day!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete