Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sorry Its Late...Challenge #75 at Glitter n Sparkle

Hi all,
So sorry I found this in my Drafts,
It really should have gone out last week 
but i think there was a grave human error - OPPS.
Hope you can all forgive me.

Was an interesting weekend as I had my
20 Year School Reunion,
(shhhhh don't tell anyone how long).
It was a really good night catching up
with old friends.

So here is my project:-

The Theme at 
Glitter n Sparkle is:-
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors this week are:-

Lacy Sunshine who are offering
3 Images from their store

Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Stitchy Stamps who are offering
a $10 Gift Certificate for their store
from Stitchy, Ikes Art, Reeces Scrap Pieces

Di's Digi Downloads who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate for their store

My project for this week is:-

Nurse Baby Cart digi stamp 
from Bugaboo 
(one of our sponsors)




To begin with I made my base Card from
 A4 Powder Blue Card
(stash),
which I cut and folded into a
3-Fold Step Card
(Dreamees).

Next I cut out the shapes to fit the
 card
2 large Squares and 1 small square
from Powder Blue Checked Backing Paper
(stash),
and 2 long rectangles to fit the 3 Small Squares each
using Powder Blue Star Backing Paper 
(stash).

Next using the middle Scalloped Square Die Cut (5pc)
(X-Cut)
I Die-Cut out the Digi Image and the Sentiment
A Little Birdie Sentiment digi stamp 
from Bugaboo.

Using the the smallest Scalloped Square Die Cut (5pc)
(X-Cut)
I cut 4 out of Plain White Decoupage Paper.

Using Baby Stamp Set
(Clear Choice Stamps - Royal Langnickle)
I stamped out the BABY
(which I cut each letter out and 
placed around a small square)
and on 2 of the small Scalloped Squares
stamped a Left and a Right Hand Print.
I used Blue Nose Ink
(Me-To-You)
On the last small Square I used a 
Baby Blue Stork Pre-Cut Stamp
(stash).

I coloured in my Image 
using my Promarker Pens.
               Skin -                  Vanilla
                                          Satin
               Hair -                   Cocoa
               Dress/Towels -    Pastel Blue
               Pocket/Blanket/ - Denim Blue
               Headband -         Denim Blue
               Heart -                 China Blue
               Trousers -            Cool Grey 5
               Shoes -                Cool Grey 3
                                           Black
               Trolly -                 Cool Grey 3
                                           Cool Grey 4
                                           Black

Then I went around the edges of both 

of the large Die-Cuts
with my Denim Blue Pen.

I made 3 flowers,
using Powder Blue Paper Flowers
(Dovecraft - Back to Basics 4)
and Blue Glitter Flowers
(Great Expressions - Fancy Flowers)

And for the finishing touch I used 
Light Blue Flat-Back Pearls
(Anita's)
for the centres of the Flowers,
and the corners of the Large Squares.

I'd like to enter this Card in the following Challenges:-

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - March - Monochrome
Card A Day - March - Baby
Card Mania - #42 - Something New
Crafting With Dragonflies - #21 - Make A Shaped Card
Izazovi I Slatkisi - #29 - Flowers
Little Red Wagon - #228 - Truly Dimentional
Scrapping 4 Fun - # 12 - Flowers
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts - #210 - Shaped Cards

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image -guessing the bird was a stork! Thanks for showing this to us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool fold for the card. That is one I haven't seen before. It looks like a lot of fun to decorate all those panels. Great job. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, like all the details, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies,blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, and such a fab design! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love the cute image and great details. Thanks for playing in the flower challenge at scrapping4funchallenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    Hugs Sara x x

    ReplyDelete