Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Challenge #133 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Thought I would give you all an update on the rest of this week today.
I finally started my Accountancy Course this week,
and I am LOVING all of it.
I do 2 days a week which its taxing on my Physical Health,
but the mental stimulation is fantastic.
Doesn't matter how old you are
you can always learn something new.
So for me this is the start of me
trying to get back to some kind of work.
And I so can't wait to do all of my training.

This week I wanted to try something new
(not card based)
and create a 3D Project.

The Theme at
Anything But A Card

Our Sponsors this week are:-


Limited Runs who are offering
3 Images from their store.

Sammi's Stamps who are offering
$12 Gift Certificate for their store.

My Project this week is:-
Art Deco Flower Digi Stamp
from Limited Runs
(one of our sponsors)

To start with I used a Plain Glass Coffee Mug 
I had in my cupboard, 
which I though could use a bit of jazzing up.

Next I printed the Image out on White DC Paper
to the size of the Mug.
I cut out the Circle and the stuck 
the Image to the inside of the Mug.

Using this as a template I used
 Black Glass Paint
to go around the out line of the Digi Image.
Then using the Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Black 
Glass Paints
(all by Grafix)
I coloured the Image in on the Glass Mug.
Mixing the colours when needed.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the course and love the project great colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete