Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Challenge #138 at Glitter N Sparkle

Post #4, 
Here is the 3rd of my Glitter n Sparkle Blogs that I have missed.

The Theme at
One For The Ladies

My Project this week was:-
Lady Hat Bow Digi Stamp
from A Day For Daisies
(one of our sponsors)

To start with I used a 19.5cm Pre-Cut White Scalloped Edged Card
(stash)
Then I cut a 17.5cm Square of Pearlised Silver Card
(Ross Papers)

For the Top and Bottom I cut two 5.5 x 16.5cm Strips 
of White/Mint Green Fan Paper
(Roaring 20's - Art Deco Foil Paper - Papermania)
Then using White DC Paper and Borders Die
(XCU503050 - X-Cut)
I cut 2 .

printed the Image out
  on White DC Paper
and coloured it in
using my Promarker Pens

                                                            Skin        - Vanilla
                                                                            - Satin
                                                                            - Dusky Pink (Cheeks)
                                                                            - Dusky Rose (Lips)
                                                            Hair        - Sandstone
                                                                            - Cinnamon
                                                                            - Cocoa
                                                                            - Burnt Sienna
                                                            Dress      Meadow Green 
                                                                            - Apple
                                                                            - Cool Grey 1 (Shading)
                                                                            - Cool Grey 2 (Shading)
                                                            Hat         - Meadow Green
                                                                            - Apple
                                                                            - Cool Grey 1 (Shading)
                                                                            - Cool Grey 2 (Shading),
                                                            Bow        - Pastel Green
                                                                            - Meadow Green
                                                                            - Cool Grey 1 (Shading)

I then traced around the Image using a Circle Die
(9.5cm)
and fussy cut it out so that I didn't cut the Hat and Bows off.
Using a slightly larger size Circle Die 
(10.8cm - Sizzix)
I used Mint Green Card
(stash)
to place the Image on.
Also With the Mint Green Card I cut 4 Corners 
and a 3x5.5cm Rectangle,
Which is backed on a 3.5x6cm Pearlised Silver Card.

Next I Punched out 3 Flowers on White Paper,
(Petal Pair, Set 3 - Tonic Studios)
and 3 flowers on Mint Green Card
(Flower Punch - X-Cut).
For the Sentiment I Die-Cut out Happy Birthday
(Joanna Sheen)
from a Scrap of Pearlised Black Paper
(scraps box)

 On the Hat Brim I added Holographic Mint Green Glitter.
And to the Bow and the Necktie 
I added Iridescent Mint Green Glitter
(both from Glitter Magic)

For an extra flourish I added a Mint Green Feather
(Roaring 20's - Art Deco - Papermania)

To make it pop I added some Pastel Green Mica Powder
to some water and misted it over the whole card.

Finally I added 6mm Gun Metal Grey Pearls and 

3mm Mint Green Pearls
to the White Boarders.
And 2mm Gun Metal Grey Pearls 
to the Center of the Flowers 
(all Pearls in stash).

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-


Bastel-Traum - #30 - Birthday
The Corrosive Challenge - #227 - Leave a Little Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment