Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2016

New Challenge #194 at Glitter N Sparkle - Card 1

Its Summer,
Well if its not official its sure hot enough.
And when its like this I just love doing
all kinds of homey things.
So this week I have been Jam making,
I will probably be having a few baking days
over the next few weeks,
especially when I can go out into the Garden
and pick all the ingredients fresh.
I also found a wonderful new (easy)
Jam recipe using the Microwave.....
and yes it is very effective and more importantly
YUMMY....

The Theme at
Tag It!

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Digital Delights who are offering
a $5 Gift Certificate


Robyn's Fetish who are offering

3 Images from their store

SLS Lines who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Jar Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

First I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Poppy
Burgandy
Aubergine
Pastel Beige
Khaki
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 4

I hand wrote in the Label using
a Black Gel Pen.
(This is my Homemade Cherry Jam)

I then backed the Image onto 
a piece of Black Card to keep it ridged,
(Scrapbox)
once it had dried I then Cut out the Image.

To make the Tag look like a Pot of Jam,
I used Glossy Accents
(Ranger)
on the 'Jar' part of the Image.

Finally I attached it to a length of 
1cm Red Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
which I then used to tie the Tag around the 
Jam Jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment