Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2016

New Challenge #206 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Yippee,
I'm back at College, but this year I'm doing my course on a night,
so I can 'hopefully' go to work.
And boy am I just loving it.
I find the whole world of Accounting fascinating,
I know there are parts of it I will struggle with and find hard
but over all its just so much fun.

This week I took my inspiration for my Card 
from a lovely little Sketch at Pals Paper Arts

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Digital Delights who are offering
a $5 Gift Certificate

KennyK Stamps who are offering
3 Images from their store

Pattie's Creations who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Tex Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a square Kraft Base Card
(stash)
then I added a square of Blue Squared Paper
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Dusky Rose
Denim Blue
Cornflower
Midnight Blue
Tan
Cocoa
Burnt Sienna
Walnut
Umber
Shale
Cool Grey 5
Metallic Gold
Metallic Dark Blue

I then cut out the Flag shaped Strip 
from a Scrap of  Wood Effect Brown Card
on to which I placed a small square of Kraft Card
(both from my Scrap Box)

Finally I rolled up a length of Brown Twine
(from my Garden Shed)
to try and make it look like a Lasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment