Followers

Sunday, October 02, 2016

New Challenge #208 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Study Study Study,
thats all I seem to do.
Or job hunting , 
(which doesn't seem to be going anywhere)

The Theme at
Fall/Autumn

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Arti Doodles who are offering
4 Images from their store

Sami Stamps who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate

5/3/1 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Oak King - June - Midsummer Solstice
 Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Sheet of A4 Dark Green Card
(stash)
which I folded in half to make the Base Card
I then added a rectangle of  Pearlised Moss Green Card
(Ross Cards)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Vanilla
Putty
Coral
Soft Peach
Peach
Amber
Pumpkin
Spice
Dusky Rose
Primrose
Lemon
Mustard
Meadow Green
Pear Green
Moss
Olive Green
Pine
Pastel Blue
Sandstone
Caramel
Chestnut
Burnt Sienna
Umber
Warm Grey 5
Ice Grey 1
Ice Grey 2
Ice Grey 3
Ice Grey 4
Ice Grey 5

I then Cut out the Image around the Frame
and backed it on to a slightly larger Rectangle of Orange Rust Paper
(stash)
and placed it in the middle of the Base Card.

I then handmade a fancy Bow
using 5mm Moss Green Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and added it to the top left of the Card.

Finally I added 6mm AB Green Pearls 
(stash)
to each of the Corners of the Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment