Followers

Sunday, January 01, 2017

New Challenge #220 at Glitter N Sparkle

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
and I wish you all the most joyous 
2017.

Well after a lovely time away,
(despite my parents getting stuck in Norway,
where it took them 4 days to get home
 due to the weather being so bad,
their Flights were being cancelled all the time.)
we are all back home where we belong.

But I think the best news, we as a family have had,
is my Brothers news.
He and his wife are expecting,
and yes to make it more fun they are having
un-identical TWINS.
(hence this weeks project)
I am wishing them both and my nephew
all the best in the coming months,
and I can't wait to meet my new
Nephew and Niece.

The Theme at
New Beginnings

Our Sponsor this week is:-
A Day For Daisies who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-

To begin with I used 6" Square White Card
(stash)
To which I added a slightly smaller square of  Pearlised Purple Card
(Ross Papers)
I then placed a layer of
Cream Pastel Flower Backing Paper.
(Ross Papers)
I also made 2 Rectangle Panels for the Card 
from the Pearlised Purple and 
Cream Flower Paper.
One smallish Rectangle 
and one more like a Strip 
to go across the Middle of the Card

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Satin
Primrose
Lemon
Yellow
Sunflower
Gold
Amber
Pale Pink
Baby Pink
Sunkissed Pink
Dusky Rose
Meadow Green
Apple
Pastel Blue
I cut the Image out into a Square
and Backed it on to some more
of the Pearlised Purple Card

Next I took the 'Twins' Sentiment
(Mink Designs)
and Cut it out around the outside Circle.
I then Backed it onto a Die-cut Circle
(Sizzex)
of the Pearlised Purple.
I added 2 Light Pink Pearls and
2 Light Blue Pearls 
(Anita's)
to the Sentiment

Finally I added Purple Jellies
(stash)
to the Top left and Bottom Right
of the Base Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment