Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

New Challenge #232 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Well things are definitely getting busier for me,
but that is all for the good. 
Still holding out for that job to finally appear but 
in the meantime I'm going good and strong on the
training front.

Just for you all out there I thought I would let you know that
Glitter 'N' Sparkle
are having a DT Call if any of you are interested in applying.
~~~ HERE ~~~

The Theme at
Mothers Day/For A Female

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Sami Stamps who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Bubble Bath Fairy Digi Stamp
To begin with I used a Pre-cut Circle White Base Card
(stash)
As I am making this an Easel Card I cut a Circle 
for the Backing the same size as the Base Card.
I then covered it with Purple/Green Marble Effect Card.
(stash)
I also cut out another Circle which I cut 
in half to use for the Bottom.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Primrose
Lemon
Canary
Lime Zest
Tea Green
Pastel Blue
Blue Pearl
I then Die-cut the Image out making sure to 
keep the Bubble on the edge
(Sizzex)

I then cut out a larger circle of Green Glitter Paper
(Glitter Sheets - Poundland)
I added the Image to the Glitter Sheet with some 
1mm Foam Pads.
And I added that to the Backing Circle with
3mm Foam Pads to give the Card some depth.

For my Sentiment I set it up on my 
Computer using various Fonts,
and I then Printed it straight off 
on to the Card half for the Bottom.

I then added a strip of Green Rope Chain Ribbon
(stash)
across the top of the half circle.
I then attached it to the Bottom of the Card
with 3mm Foam Pads.

I then added Glossy Accents
(Ranger)
to some of the Bubbles to make them Shine.

Finally I added some Crystal Glamour Dust
(Deco Art)
to the Fairies Wings and Eyelash.
I also sprinkled a little onto the Bubbles
(while the Glossy accents was still wet)
just to give them a shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment