Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

New Challenge #8 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hello ,
Well its time again,
and some may have noticed 
that I have been absent for a while.
This is due to my life going 
through a big change at the moment.
I'm having a mini Sabbatical while
I concentrate on doing my exams,
for my AAT Level 3 which are next month.
And at the same time I am trying to find a job.
I have an Interview on Monday next week
so please all keep your fingers crossed for me.

Now I'm not sure if you have also noticed but
Morgan's ArtWorld have also undergone a little change.
Yes we have decided that every Challenge 
will be an Anything Goes.
(yay)

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Flower 3 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used A 6x6 Square White Base Card
(stash)
Which I then layered with a Square of Pale Lemon Glitter Card
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Lemon
Canary
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Apple
Salmon Pink
Orchid
Amethyst
I then fussy cut the Flower out 
ready to set on to my Backing.

To make the Backing I was trying a new 
Technique I am just attempting to learn.
(This is only my second attempt)
I used Canary, Apple and Amethyst Promarkers.
and on one side of a Square of Acetate
scribbled patches of pen colour all over.
Then using a Cotton pad and some 
Acetate free Nailpolish Remover.
I gently scrunched and dabbed it around in the Inks
to make then meld together and cause a marble effect.
I then dried the Acetate off and added it to my Base Card.
(make sure to use high-tack clear drying glue)

Finally I added a Gold Glitter Sparkle
'Best Wishes' and Butterfly Peel-offs.
(stash)

2 comments: