Followers

Friday, January 02, 2015

Challenge 115 at Glitter N Sparkle

Happy 2nd of January

Well as promised here is another Card
that is long over due.
I really do apologize again
 to everyone for my tardiness.
I made this card for my neighbour.

The Theme at 
Glittery Sparkely Xmas

My Project for Challenge #115:-

Make It Snappy - Bells Digi Stamp
from Bugaboo
(one of our sponsors)

To begin with used Light Blue Card
(stash)
and cut it to make a rectangle Card. 

Next I cut out a rectangle of
 Blue Velvet Upholstery Paper
(Tin Teddy)
to back my Image onto.

Then I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
and coloured it in
using my Promarker Pens

                         Bells -            Yellow
                                               Gold 
                         Leaves -         Pine
                         Snowflakes -  Pastel Blue
                         Bow -             Cool Grey 1
                                           
Once I had Cut the rectangle out,
to make my Card Glittery Sparkly 
I just added Glitter.
On the Frame and the Snowflakes I used
Iridescent Ice Blue,
On the Bow I used
Holographic Silver
and on the Bells I used 
Holographic Gold, Holographic Copper 
and Penny Copper
(all from Glitter Magic).


I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

Little Miss Muffet - #101 - Something Blue
Sparkle N Sprinkle - January - Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Blue Is The Colour Challenge

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! The glitter and sparkle is just so pretty. Thanks so much for joining at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge, hope to see you next month!

    Hugs
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glittery Christmas bells are gorgeous and I'm sure your neighbor loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete