Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Challenge #120 at Glitter N Sparkle

Sunday Again,
So sorry I just ran off after my last Blog.

Its been a very sad week for me and my family.
We had to say goodbye to a very wonderful Lady,
my Great Auntie, who is going to be sadly missed.

Then the day after her funeral
we had to make the heart wrenching decision
and say goodbye to our beloved family dog.

So understandably I have used the pre-colored Digi Design
rather than colouring it in myself.
This is the 1st time I have used one for my cards
and I kind of feel like I've cheated.

The Theme at
Cute

Our Sponsor this week are:-


Pink Gems Designs who are offering
2 Images from their store.

My Project for this
week is:-

Leo Lion Digi Stamp
from Pink Gem Designs
(our sponsor)


To begin with I used Mustard Card
(stash)
and Cut it to make a A6 sized Base Card

Then I printed off the Coloured Digital Image
 3 times on White DC Paper.
Die-Cut it the Image out
using a Large Framelits Oval Die
(Stampin' Up!).
Then fussy cut out the rest of them for Decoupaging.



I used a smaller Oval Die as a guide,
drew around it with the Moss Promarker Pen.

For the Backing Paper I used 2 different ones
from Safari Kids Matstack (with Glitter)
(DCWV)

To personalise this Card 
I used the Nephew Clear Stamp
(Papermania)
with Natural Pigment Ink
(Dovecraft).
The Happy Birthday Clear Stamp 
and the 1, s + t individual Clear Stamps
I arranged to suit my tastes
(Me-To-You)
(Tuxedo Black - Momento
Cocoa Brown - Dovecraft)

To finish the Card off

I added 2 Googly Eyes to the Lion
(stash).

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

No comments:

Post a Comment