Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Challenge #152 at Glitter N Sparkle

Oh Wow ,
Life really does get in the way sometimes.

I finally get myself all sorted
and then I get rushed in to Hospital
Spent a few days writhing around in agony,
til  the antibiotics and pain medications started to work.
I am now out and on pause lol,
I am awaiting a surgery date,
so limited to my diet, and activities.

So I have a couple of cards for you today,
I hope you like them.
And coming up will be a rather special post,
so keep your eyes open for it.

The Theme at
Add Buttons

Our Sponsors were -

Bugaboo Stamps

Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet

My Project for this
week was:-
Playing With Threads Digi Stamp
at Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Pre-cut Panel Screen White Card
(cant remember where I got them from).
I then backed all the Panels with 
Small Bubble Embossed Spice Card,
(stash)
Rounding off the Corners with a 5mm Corner Punch
(XCut).

Next I printed the Image out
  on White DC Paper
And coloured it
in using my Promarker Pens
Satin 
Putty 
Blush  
Antique Pink
Lemon
Yellow
Canary
Tulip Yellow
Sunflower
Coral
Honeycomb
Ginger
Spice
Burnt Orange
Caramel
Cinnamon
Chestnut
Walnut
Burnt Umber
Meadow Green
Apple
Emerald
Warm Grey 1
Warm Grey 2
Warm Grey 3
Warm Grey 4
Warm Grey 5

Then I cut out the image in a Rectangle, 
and rounded off the corners.
Round the edges I used Frayed Burlap Distressing Ink
(Tim Holtz).
For the decoration I added some 
Green, Brown and Silver Threads
to the matching coloured 'Bobbins',
and for the 'Draped Threads'
I used some Dark Orange DMC Thread.
I also added a Needle.
I also added some Xmas Green Glitter
(Glitter Magic)
to the rolled Ribbon Image.
Then to finish I added some Brown coloured Buttons.

Next I cut 2 pieces of White Fiber/Gold Thread Paper 
with Orange/White Stitches on it
(stash)
and used them on the Side Panels.



On the Left Panel I added a Mannequin Die Cut
(not sure who's it is)
Which I coloured the base in with
Meadow Green and Apple Promarker Pens.
For the Top of it I added some Green Flower Paper
(stash),
and went around the edges with 
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink
(Tim Holtz).
Then I wrapped some Sewing Gauze
(my sewing box)
around the Die-cut,
and added some Micro Pins in it.
Then I found a nice Green Button for the Corner.



For the Right Panel 
I printed off the Sentiment and the Box from the 
Sewing Machine Set
(The Cutting Cafe)
Once I had cut it out I edged it with the
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
And then added 2 Large Detailed Wooden Buttons
(all buttons from my Sewing Box)

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-
Crafty Girlz - #6 - ATG

1 comment: