Followers

Monday, August 24, 2015

New Challenge #151 at Glitter N Sparkle - Card 2

Back to the correct week,
As I am now up to date,
I thought I would let you all know that
I am now officially a Student.

I got myself enrolled in College now
and I am looking forward to starting my new course
on the 7th September.
This one is a full year course
in Accountancy, then fingers crossed
this time next year I will be looking
to go back to Work for the 1st time in a very long time.

Its take a lot of blood, sweat and tears to be able to
get to this position.
And there are a lot of people
who have helped along the way,
with both emotional and financial support
and I couldn't have done it with out them.
THANK YOU.

The Theme at
Happy Birthday

Our Sponsors this week are:-

The EastWind who are offering
3 Images from their store.

Kenny K who are offering
3 Images from their store.


Oddball Art who are offering
3 Images from their store.


Sunsational Stamps who are offering
5/3/1 Images from their store.

My Project this
week is:-
Kaylee's Big Bash Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used an A4 Piece of Mustard Yellow Card
(stash)
which I folded in half and cut to make a Square Card.

Next I printed the Image out
  twice on White DC Paper
and once on Beige Bunting Paper
(Not sure where it came from).
Can you notice my mistake - I didn't till the very end!
And coloured both the White Images
in using my Promarker Pens
Satin 
Putty 
Blush  
Antique Pink  
Oatmeal    
Tan
Sandstone
Caramel    
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Henna
Red
Mustard
Leaf Green
Mint Green
Pastel Blue
Blue Pearl
Black
Metallic Gold

Then I fussy cut out of one of the images the 
Bunting, Speech Bubble and the Drinks Carton.
From the other Image I fussy cut out the Girl,
then placed them on the printed Image on the Bunting Paper.
Which I then Cut to fit on the Base Card.

On a scrap of the White Paper
I Die-Cut out a Scalloped Pennants
(X-Cut)
which I then Coloured in with Tan Promarker Pen.
On top I stamped 'Birthday Girl
(All B Designs - free from Crafts-Beautiful)
using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)

I then Handmade a 'Bow Flower' using 
5mm Oatmeal Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery),
which I topped with a Holographic Gold Sequin
(stash).

Around the edge of the Paper I added a
Square Gold Glitter Frame Peel-Off
(Paper Cellar).

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

A Bit More Time To Craft - #2 - ATG
A Gem of A Challenge - #151 - One For The Girls 
Incy Wincy Designs - Birthday Wishes
Suzy Bee's - #94 - ATG/Add A Border
Oddball Art - Facebook - August - ATG

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, great design and thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge, good luck in draw and hope we see you again..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fun!! Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs Birthday challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tghis image and all the flagthanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete