Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

New Challenge #168 at Glitter N Sparkle

Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year to you all.

This will be the last Post I do for Glitter 'N' Sparkle this year,
as we are all taking a well deserved break over the Xmas Holidays.
So I wish you all the very best over this holiday season.

I will be back in 2016 with a New Challenge
and some good news!

The Theme at
GLITTERY, SPARKLY CHRISTMAS

Our Sponsors this week are:-

Sami Stamps who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate for their store.

Cute As A Button who are offering
2 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Curious Gifts Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used an A4 Sheet of Dark Green Card
(stash)
which I then folded in half to make the Base Card.
Next I matte and layered it using 
Red Glitter Card
(The Range)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Putty
Lipstick Red
Berry Red
Ruby
Crimson
Meadow Green
Grass
Pine
Sandstone
Caramel
Warm Grey 1
Ice Grey 3
Black

Next I die-Cut the Image out using
the large Ornate Frame
(X-Cut - SCU503043)
To make it 'Sparkle' I added
Xmas Green and Xmas Red Glitter
(Glitter Magic)
to the Ribbons.
I didn't think it was enough so I then added
Holographic Embossing Powder
(Papermania)
to the Presents and Paper.
I think it slightly changed the colour of the Glitter 
that was already on when I added the heat oops!
Note to self always add the loose glitter last.

I used a strip of 6cm Sparkly Red/Green/Gold Striped Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and wrapped it around the corner of the Red Card Layer,
so that It looked like a Wrapped Present.

Next I  Die-cut out my Sentiment
Using a scrap of Dark Green Card
using the Merry Christmas Die
(Creative Dies)

Finally to the Bottom Left Corner of the Image
I added a 2cm Red Rhinestone Flower
(which I found in my Gems Stash - so not sure where they came from)
and to that I added 6 2mm Green Rhinestones
(stash)


No comments:

Post a Comment