Followers

Friday, December 16, 2016

New Inspiration Post (Challenge #25) at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hi everyone,
Yup its that time of month again.
This will be my last post for Morgan's Art World this year.

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is December's gorgeous image Christmas Duckie

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Fae 21 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Sheet of A4 Cream Card
(stash)
For all of this Card I used the Essential Oval Card Die Set
(Tattered Lace)
I then die-cut out all the Backing Papers using the Die Set.
I used Rustic Polkadot Paper
(stash)
and Gold Glitter Paper.
(which is actually some scraps of Wallpaper)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Meadow Green
Pear Green
Moss
Olive Green
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Amber
Honeycomb
Raw Sienna
Burnt Sienna
Spice
Oatmeal
Primrose
Buttercup
Sandstone
Mandarin
Orange
Terracotta
I die-cut it out using the Die from the Set

I added Moss Green Glitter
(Glitter Magic)
to the Image.

Next using Metallic Gold Card I die-cut out 
a Butterfly
(Butterfly and Dragonfly Set - Joanna Sheen )
And on my Scan and Cut
(Brother)
I cut out 2 Sentiments.
 'Just To Say',
and a 'Thank you'

I handmade the Bow using Holographic Gold Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)

Finally I added 10mm and 6mm White Flower Pearls
(stash)
to the Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment