Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Challenge #90 at Glitter N Sparkle

And here is the 2nd catch up,
Here is my project for that Week:-

The Theme at 
Glitter n Sparkle was:-
Use Some Yellow

Saucy Fairy Digi Stamps 
from Ike's Art
(one of our sponsors)



To began with I Cut and Folded an 
A4 sheet of Yellow Card
(stash)
to make a 14cm Square Card,
And Rounded off the Cornerswith my
5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

Next I used a Pearlised Cream with Yellow Flowered Card

(stash)
and cut it to 12cm Square.
I also rounded off these corners as well with the punch.

For my Images I printed it off on 

White Decoupage Paper.
And I coloured in 
using my Promarker Pens.

Skin -  Vanilla
Satin
Dusky Pink
Hair - Caramel
Mustard
Yellow
Pastel Yellow
Shoes -  Yellow
Dress -  Blossom 
Dusky Rose
Lavender
Lilac
Poppy
Honeycomb
Yellow
Grass
Cyan
Amethyst
Wings -  Poppy
Honeycomb
Yellow
Grass
Cyan
Amethyst
Die-Cut Loop Swirl - Poppy
Honeycomb
Gold
Yellow
Grass
Cyan
Lavender
Amethyst
Die-Cut Leaf Swirl -  Grass
Die-Cut Flowers -  Mustard
Yellow

I then Die-Cut out the Image using the Circle
from CR1248 Circle, Flower and 
Leaf Stitch Creatables Die Set. 
Also using White DC Paper I Die-Cut out 2 Flowers
from LR0156 Flower and Leaf Creatables Die Set
and 1 each of the Swirls
from LR0112 Frame Circle Creatables Die Set 
 (all Dies from Marianne Designs),

To finish off my card 
I added Glitter to make it sparkle and pop.
Red - Swirl           
Bronze - Swirl               
Gold - Swirl            
Honey Yellow - Swirl, Shoes, Flowers
Green - Swirl, Leaves                  
Turquoise - Swirl                       
Lilac - Swirl, Bow on Dress
Purple - Swirl                  
(all from Glitter Magic).

1 comment:

  1. WoWza !! Such a lovely piece :-) She looks gorgeous with all her sparkle and I adore the rainbow colours.
    Your Blog was a bit difficult to read in yellow text though :-(
    Thank you very much for using one of my images and making her look so beautiful :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete