Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

New Challenge #91 at Glitter N Sparkle

Yay,
I'm all caught up on my Blogging.
Just in time to go have a small visit 
with my folks for a couple of days, 
now they are back from the otherside of the Pond.

Anyway here is my project for this Week:-

The Theme at 
Glitter n Sparkle is:-
Babies/Children

Our Sponsors this week are:-


Lacy Sunshine who are offering
3 Images from their store

Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Stitchy Bear Stamps who are offering
an $10 Gift Certificate for their store

Di's Digi Downloads who are offering
an $12 Gift Certificate for their store

My project for this week is:-

Becca Butterfly Flowers Digi Stamp 
from Lacy Sunshine
(one of our sponsors)

To began with I used a pre-cut White Card,
shaped like a Baby Grow
(stash).

Next I used a Pink Butterfly Background
(free from Papercraft)
and cut it to the outline of the Base Card

I printed off the Image on White DC Paper,
and coloured it in 
using my Promarker Pens.

  Skin - Blush
Vanilla
Satin
Face - Dusky Pink (Cheeks, Nose)
Duck Egg (Eyes)
Cool Aqua (Eyes)
Pastel Green (Eyes)
Hair - Gold
Mustard
Yellow
Buttercup
Dress - Blossom 
Pastel Pink
Wings - Blossom
Pastel Pink
Dusky Rose
Leaves - Meadow Green
Apple
Flowers - Lilac
Buttercup
Pot - Sandstone
Coral
Butterflies - Cocoa
Blossom
Pastel Pink
Dusky Rose

I then Die-Cut it out 
using the Middle Scalloped Oval
XCU503406 (X-Cut),
And went around the edge with 
my Pastel Pink Promarker.
I also used my Pastel Pink Promarker 
to colour in the Leg and Arm Trims 
that came with the Base Card.

For the Sentiment I used
Sugar and Spice
(Bugaboo)
which I printed off onto Pink DC Paper
(stash)
and Die-Cut out using the 2nd Largest
Scalloped Oval.

I then placed it around the neck area and 
cut around the Base Card line to make a Bib.
Using a strip of White RicRac Braid
(stash)
around the top.

Using a spare scrap of 
Holographic Pale Pink Paper,
(Craft Planet)
I Die-Cut out the Large Butterfly from
Butterflies + Dragonfly Signature Die
(Joanna Sheen).

To finish off my card, 
I added alternating Pink and White
Flat-backed Pearls to the Arm and Leg Trims,
and White Pearls to the Bib
(Anita's).
And used Holographic Silver Glitter 
for her Antenna,
and Holographic White Glitter 
for the White Flowers,
and the Hearts on the Sentiment
(Glitter Magic).

No comments:

Post a Comment