Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Guest Designer Delicious Doodles Challenge #94

It's Friday again,
and it's Week 4 (and my last week) of being a Guest Designer
for the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.

A Banner For You

It has been an honour to Guest Design for Teri 
this month, and to showcase her gorgeous Images. 

The Theme at 
Delicious Doodles is:-
Buttons and Bows

This week you could Win:-
5 Images from Teri at Delicious Doodles

My project for this week is:-

Leather and Lace Digi Stamp 



For my Base Card I used a pre-cut Fancy Square 
with Circle Insert White Card
(stash)  
Which I covered with a Black Leather Effect Card
(stash)
and then Fussy Cut it around the card
(including the inside gaps between Square and Circle).
Then I used a Pearlised Red Paper
(Ross Papers)
to cover the inside back of the front Card
so that you could see it through the cut-outs.
Also using the same Red Paper
I used my Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder
(Stamping Up)
and Die-Cut a Circle out 
using the Largest Circle
(X-Cut).

Next I printed off the image for this project,
on White DC Paper.
(4 copies)

I coloured the Images 
using my Promarker Pens.

Skin - Blush
Vanilla
Satin
Face - Dusky Pink (cheeks)
Cool Grey 5 (Lips)
Cool Grey 4 (Eyeshadow)
Cool Grey 3 (Eyeshadow, Eyes, Lips)
Cool Grey 2 (Eyeshadow, Eyes)
Cool Grey 1 (Eyeshadow, Eyes)
Black (Lips)
Poppy (Lips, Earring)
Hair - Black
Cool Grey 5 
Cool Grey 4 
Cool Grey 3 
Cool Grey 1 
Bow - Poppy
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 3
Choker - Poppy
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 5
Top - Poppy
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 5
Black
Coat - Poppy
Cool Grey 5
Black
Gloves - Poppy
Cool Grey 5
Black
Then I used a Gold Metallic Gel Pen on the Earring, 
Nose Ring, Buttons on the Jacket 
and on the Lace under the Bow.
     
I then fussy cut out 1 of the images around the full figure.
The 2nd one I just cut out her Head.
And on the 3rd one I cut out her Bow, 
Top Lace of her Choker and her Front Glove .
And for the remaining Full Image I used and Teabag
(my partner was lucky and got a Cuppa made special lol)
and when it had cooled, I dabbed it all over 
to give the background a vintage look.
Then Decoupaged them all up.



For my Bows I Handmade them all.
1st I use 2 strips of 5mm Red Satin Ribbon,
(stash)
and made the small Red Bows 
on each side of the card.
For the Bow at the bottom,
I used Black Organza with Gold Trim
(Boyes Haberdashery)
which I then Folded to make 3 Layers on each side.
And to secure it and have the 'knot' in the middle
I used some 2mm Gold Elastic Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery).

To finish my card off 
I used 8 Mini Red Flat-Back Gems
(stash)
on her Choker,
and 1 Oval Red Diamanté Gem
(Great Expressions)
for the Large Centre Gem.
Also 4 Red Buttons in the corners,
and 1 Black Button at the Top of the Card
(stash).

No comments:

Post a Comment