Followers

Friday, May 13, 2016

New Challenge #10 at Morgans Art World

Hi,
Well I'm gearing up all ready for my Sister-In-Law's Wedding tomorrow,
think she's had me pampered to the extreme.
Nails are done, Hair is getting Dyed and Cut today, 
and for the 2nd time ever I am having a Spray Tan 
(the last one was a disaster - gulp).
Even got a nice pair of shiny Metallic Silver Trainers to wear,
hopefully they wont look to daft with a 
Cadbury Purple Bridesmaid Dress!!!

Well here is my Card for this Fortnight....

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is May's gorgeous image Rose Flower


The Theme at
Add Sparkle

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Fae 2 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used Pre-cut White Circle Card
(stash)
I then covered the Base Card with a Pink Glitter Paper Sheet
(Crafts)
which I handcut around the Circle.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Almond
Satin
Putty
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Pale Pink
Blossom
Pink Carnation
Antique Pink
Lavender
Lilac
Orchid
Amethyst
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Chestnut
Walnut
Umber

I then Die-cut out the Image using 
the largest Circle Die I own.
(Sizzex (8pc))

Next I glittered up the Wings using Chameleon Flakes,
and on the Flowers I used Iridescent Pastel Pink Glitter.
(Both from Glitter Magic)

Once I had placed the Image in the Center of the Card,
I took the 2 Largest Size Circles from the 
Silver Glitter Circle Peel-Offs
(Paper Cellar)
which fitted perfectly around the outside 
of the card and around the Image..

For my Gems I added both AB Pale Pink Pearls and
AB Pale Purple Pearls
(stash)
which I placed around the Image in alternating colours.

Finally I added a handmade Bow using
1cm Light Pink Satin Ribbon,
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and in the center of the Bow 1 added a
1cm Light Pink Circle/Wave Rhinestone.
(stash)


I'd like to enter this Card in the

following Challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. Adore the round shape and the sparkle on her wings, Samantha. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It took me a long time to find your blog to thank you for the nice comment you recently left on my blog! LOL You might want to add the link to your google + ID so we can all find you to return the favor! LOL

    Such a beautiful image, Samantha, but she is incredible with your choice of colors, and fabulous card design! Love the happy sparkles and delightfully soft shades of pink! Hope you are enjoying a lovely week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete