Followers

Sunday, May 08, 2016

New Challenge #187 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello All,
Well I'm glad to say the sun has been out occasionally
recently so I managed to get the front garden sorted.
Well OK, I kind of stood around and informed the 
other half he had to do all the weeding and hard stuff.
I did pick the litter up if that counts hehe.

Well next week will probably be a rather hectic one,
as my Partners Sister is getting Married 
and I'm a Bridesmaid.
no doubt I will fill you in after the event next week.

The Theme at
One for The Ladies

Our Sponsors this week are:-
All Dressed Up who are offering
2 Images from their store

Oddball Art who are offering
3 Images from their store

The EastWind who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Jessica b. Giggles Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used part of a Template from a Box,
'I Support You'
(My Time Made Easy - Lauren Meader)
Of which I just used the Lid Top and the Decorate Inlay Templates.
(But I used a Heart for the Insert cutout rather than the Oval).

Firstly I cut out 2 of the Lid Tops.
1 in White Card and 1 in Pale Pink Card
(both from stash)
I then affixed them together at the Top of the Card 
and made 2x 6.5cm Long Rectangles 
(folded in Half) from the spare White Card
and attached them at the Bottom so the Card could stand up.

Secondly I printed off a copy of the Backing Paper 
which came with the 'I Support You' Pack.
and I used it to cut out the Decorative Inlay Template.
I then went around all the edges with Iridescent Pastel Pink Glitter.
(Glitter Magic)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Blush
Putty
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Pale Pink
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Carmine
Cyan
Sandstone
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Chestnut

For the Sentiment I used one of the Verses 
which came with the 'I Support You' Pack,
(It is actually the same words that are on the Backing Paper but in a Verse.)
I Cut it out using a Scalloped Oval Die
(X-Cut - XCU503406)
and I went around the edge using my Pale Pink Promarker.
Then I attached it to the Back of the Base Card.

For Decoration I first added a Strip of
22mm Pale Pink with Hearts Satin Ribbon.
On top of that I placed a Handmade Bow,
made from 15mm Cerise Pink Satin Ribbon.
(both from Boyes Haberdashery)
To finish it off I added a medium sized
Pale Pink Paper Rose.
(Papermania)

Finally I added 6mm AB Pale Pink Pearls
(stash)
3 to each of the Card Ribbon Ends.

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

No comments:

Post a Comment