Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2016

New Challenge #188 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hey there,
Yay, well I don't have a sore head so that is a good start.
It was my Sister-In-Law's Wedding yesterday,
where I was one of her Bridesmaids.
It was a beautiful day and she was a stunning Bride
(OK I might be slightly bias).
I wish Her and her new Husband all the best for the future,
and for their life together.

The Theme at
Use Ribbon Or Lace

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Crafty Sentiments who are offering
3 Images from their store

Cute As A Button who are offering
2 Images from their store

Pattie's Creations who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Jester Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a White 6x6" Square Card
(stash)

Next I matte and layered up the Card using Kraft Card
(stash)
and Pearlise White Paper.
(Ross Papers)
I then cut a layer of Cream Tree Effect Paper
(The Promise - 1st Edition)
which I distressed the edges of using
Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks.
(Tim Holtz).

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Putty
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Pale Pink
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Sandstone
Tan
Caramel
Chestnut
Henna
Walnut
Pear Green
Olive Green
Cool Grey4
Cool Grey 5
Black
Metallic Copper

I then distressed the corners using the Antique Linen 
Frayed Burlap and Walnut Effect Distress Inks.
(Tim Holtz)
To to the Heart around the Eye
I added Holographic Copper Glitter
and the Bells I added Penny Copper Glitter.
(Both Glitters from Glitter Magic)
Once dried I added Glossy Accents
(Ranger)
to the Bells to make them look more rounded.
Once finished It then matte and layered it 
on both the Pearlise White Card and the Kraft Card.

Next using Dark Brown Card I Die-cut out
and Ornate Swirl
(Marianne Designs)
and 2 Flourish Trims.
(Spellbinders)
Which I placed above and below the Image.

I then wrapped some 4cm Antique Lace
(Grandma's Ribbon Box)
around the Right Edge of the Tree Paper,
 then on top I placed 5mm Beige Satin Ribbon
(stash)
out of which I also made the Bow.

In the Bottom Right Corner I placed 
2 Large and 1 Small Cream Paper Roses.
(Craft)

Finally I added 5 x 5mm Beige Pearls
(stash)
to the top left of the Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment