Followers

Sunday, November 06, 2016

New Challenge #213 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
I hope everyone had a wonderful
5th November - Fireworks (Guy Faulkes) Night


This week we have had my little Niece's 
Baptism.
It was such a lovely Service,
and we had a lovely Party afterwards.
It was so nice to get to spend time with all of the family,
seeing all of them in the same place at once.

The Theme at
One For The Men
(Movember)

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Beccy's Place who are offering
3 Images OR 1 Set from their store

Ike's Art who are offering
a $15 Gift Certificate

The EastWind who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
'Lucy Loo' Mustache Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used an A4 Sheet of Red Card
(stash)
which I folded in half to make my Base Card

Next I used some Black 'Leather Effect' Card
(stash)
and I put it through my Scan and Cut.
(Brother)
using the Zebra Print Frame Programme
(Bird's Cards)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Antique Pink
Red
Poppy
Berry Red
Cocoa
Chestnut
Walnut
Cyan
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 5
Black 
Metallic Gold

I then cut it out to fit inside the Frame
(stash)
end.

I then Printed off my Sentiment typed on my Computer
using the Broadway Font
which I cut out like a banner and then 
backed onto some Red Card.

Finally I added a Bronze Metal Mustache
(Craft Embellishments)
above the Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment