Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2016

New Challenge #216 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
What an exciting week its been.
Yes I have finally had my 1st Job Interview,
and oh my it was terrifying.
But I think I did ok and I survived 
and now its just the waiting game
to see if I was successful.

The Theme at
Blue And White

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Lacy Sunshine who are offering
3 Images from their store

Lemon Shortbread who are offering
3 Images from their store

Oddball Art who are offering
3 Images from their store

The Stamping Boutique who are offering
2 Images from their store
(or 3 if TSB or Glitterbabe Image is used)

My Project this
week is:-
Snow White Bird Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Pre-made Blue Glitter Edged Square Card
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Lipstick Red
Poppy
Cocoa
Cool Aqua
Cyan
Azure
True Blue
Royal Blue
Ice Grey 2
Ice Grey 4
Ice Grey 5
Black

I then Cut the Image out in a square slightly Smaller
than the Glitter Border on the Base Card.
But taking care to cut around the Bottom of the Skirt 
so that it falls beneath the Square.

I then added Crystal Glamour Dust
(Art Deco)
to the Skirt to make it the Glittery White.

I added 6mm AB Light Blue Pearls
(stash)
2 to the top right and
2 to the bottom left on the Image base Square.

Finally I added a little Handmade Bow,
5mm Light Blue Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
to the top left of the Image Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment