Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2016

New Challenge #214 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Ok well the nerves are starting to kick in.
I have my first Level 3 Accounting Exam
coming up this week
in Management Costing.
I have struggled a bit with this topic 
but its finally clicked in my head
and I feeling fairly confident now.


So fingers crossed everyone please.

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors this week are:-
A Day For Daisies who are offering
a $12 Gift Certificate

Art By MiRan who are offering
3 Images from their store

Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Scribbles Designs who are offering
a $10 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Archangel Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used A4 Sheet of Pearlised Dark Gold Card
(Ross Papers)
Which I folded in half to make the Base Card
Using Ornate Square Frame
(X-Cut XCU503250)
I die-cut out a 'Window' in the Front.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Satin
Blush
Primrose
Lemon
Yellow
Sunkissed Pink
Antique Pink
Cyan
Ice Grey 1
Ice Grey 2
Ice Grey 3
Ice Grey 4
Warm Grey 1
Warm Grey 2
Metallic Gold

I fussy cut the Image out.
I then added Crystal Glamour Dust
(Deco Art)
to the Wings of the Angel.

Using an A5 sheet of Glitter Cream Card
(stash)
I placed it behind the front panel of the Base Card
and then added the Image to the 'Window'
using Foam Pads.

Using the same Glitter Cream Card
I die-cut out Square Parenthesis Frame
(X-Cut XCU503401)

I used a Watermark Ink
(Versamark)
and Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter
(Wow)
with the 'Thank You' Wooden Stamp
(Netto)
for my Sentiment.

Finally I added a Strip of 6mm Pale Pink/Gold Edged Organza Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
across the Card between the 'Window' and the Sentiment.
Using the Same Pink/Gold Ribbon I handmade a Bow
to go in the Middle of the Strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment