Followers

Sunday, December 08, 2013

New Challenge #62 at Glitter n Sparkle

HI everybody,
Yes its Sunday again and 
on with another Challenge.
Well I've got a busy week ahead,
2 Family Birthdays and all the 
Christmas Cards to finish off. 
Just hope there is enough time left to do them all. 
Plus all of the Xmas shopping 
which I haven't finished yet lol...

Well on to this weeks Challenge.....

the Theme at Glitter n Sparkle is:-
Add some Blue

Our sponsors this week are:-


Digistamps 4 Joy who are offering 
5 images from their store 

Digi Darla who are Offering  
5 images from their store

Sandi's Samples who are offering 
4 images from their store 

The Stamping Chef who are offering 
3 images from their store

My project for this week is: 

Maykayla Sings digi stamp
from Sandi's Samples (one of our sponsors).

For my Base Card I used a 
Light Blue Ripple Effect Card 
(Stash)
which I folded in half, 
and cut to the size I wanted (15 x 19cm).
On the top half of the Card, 
I used 'Blue Polka Dot'Paper
(Forever Freinds, Docrafts).
Then used a 20mm Light Blue Satin Ribbon,
to go across the middle of the card.

I then coloured in my digi image 
in using my Promarker Pens.
And cut her out using the 
Large Delicate Lattice Die-Cut (Tonic).

For my Sentiment I used the
'Merry Christmas' Digi Stamp
(QKR Stampede - one of our Sponsors),
which was Die-Cut out using the 
Framelits (Large Razor) Basic Shapes;
(Sizzex).

For my finishing touches
I used Holographic Silver Glitter 
on her Collar and Halo,
and Holographic Blue Glitter
on the top and bottom edges
of the Sentiment
(both from Glitter Magic).
Added 3 Light Blue Polka Dot candies
 (Candi, Cardwork Crafts),
and added 3 Blue Iridescent Jewel Gems,
going down in size 
(Habico).

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges :- 

No comments:

Post a Comment