Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Challenge #89 at Glitter N Sparkle

So Sorry everyone,
Things have been kinda hectic here 
for me these last couple of weeks 
and I have got behind on my Blogging.
But here I am again, OK things aren't perfect yet,
but hopefully will be getting there soon.
Plus it also helps that my computer is now behaving properly, 
I swear it was having a teenage temper tantrum lol.

Anyway here is my project for that Week:-

The Theme at 
Glitter n Sparkle was:-
Fathers Day

Chopper Rider, 
Bar Hopper, 
Bikes Don't Leak Oil, 
They Mark Their Territory,
and Happy Fathers Day Digi Stamps 
all from Sentimental Susan
(one of our sponsors)



To began with I Cut and Folded an 
A4 sheet of Grey Card
(stash)
to make a 14.5x16cm size Card

Next I used a Blue Bike Road Backing Paper

(stash)
and cut it to 14x15.5cm

For my Images I printed them all off on 

White Decoupage Paper.
And I coloured in the Chopper Rider Image 
using my Promarker Pens.

                            Skin - Satin Scarf/Gloves - Cocoa Helmet - Poppy Black Goggles - Poppy Black Jacket - Cool Grey 4 Cool Grey 5 Black Trousers - Poppy Cool Grey 3 Cool Grey 4 Boots - Cocoa Bike - Poppy Cool Grey 1 Cool Grey 2 Cool Grey 3 Cool Grey 4 Cool Grey 5 Black

I then Cut out all the Images, 
and Backed them onto Black Pearlised Card 
(Ross Paper).
Then Off-Set all 5 for the random look.

To finish off my card 
I added 2 Square Crystal Gems
(Craft For Occasions),
to the 'They Mark Their Territory' Strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment