Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

New Challenge #113 at Glitter N Sparkle

Here is my Second post for today.
and I'm sorry for the slight delay in posting.
My lovely little Step-Daughter,
(who comes and stops at the weekends),
has unfortunately come down with 
Chicken Pox.
Poor lil' girl is not very well at all.
All shivery but burning up,
headaches and really bad swollen throat
(poor mite has it in her mouth).

So this weeks project has been rather a CAS
moment.

The Theme at 
Use Some Snow

Our Sponsors this week are:-

Crafty Sentiments who are offering 
3 Images from their store.

The Stamping Boutique who are offering 
3 Images from their store
(4 if their Image is used).

Eureka! Stamps who are offering
5 Images from their store.

QKR Stampede who are offering 
5 Images from their store.

Sentimental Susan
 who are offering
5 Images from their store.

My Project for this
week is:-

Snowman Circle Digi Stamp
from Eureka Stamps
(one of our sponsors)

To begin with I used an A4 sheet of White Card
(stash)
which I cut down to make an 
11.5 x 14.5cm Rectangle Card.

Then I printed off the Image
twice on White DC Paper
and coloured it in
using my Promarker Pens

                         Snowman -      Honeycomb
                                                Pastel Blue
                         Wreath -         Poppy
                                               Apple
                                               Pear Green
                         Bird -              Poppy
                                               Cinnamon
                         Sky -              Pastel Blue
                         Frame -          Pastel Blue
                                           
Once finished I cut one of the Images
to fit the size of the Base Card
The other one I Diecut out the Frame
using the 4.2cm and the 5.4cm Circle Dies
(Sizzix).
To make the Frame sparkle I added
Iridescent Ice Blue Glitter
(Glitter Magic)

Using the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
(Stampin' Up!)
I embossed the front of the Card.
Then Lightly dusted the Snowflakes with
Light Blue Pastel Chalks
(Dovecraft).
Then accented them with a dusting of 
Holographic Silver Glitter
(Glitter Magic).

For the Sentiment I used
'Baby It's Cold Outside'
(Project Life - Holiday Cheer,
Stampin' Up!) 
Using the Blue Me-To-You Ink
(Dovecraft)

To make the Shaker I used a Shaker Frame
(Stampin' Up!)
and Clear Acetate 
(stash)
and filled it with 
Chunky White/Iridescent Glitter
(Glitter Magic)

To finish the Card off I used 2mm
Light Blue and Clear Flat-backed Gems
(Anitas) 
on the Snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment