Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Challenge #128 at Glitter N Sparkle

Happy Mother's Day,
to each and every one of you who has the
joy of being a Mother.
Yes its unpaid, underappreciated, and
very very demanding,
but how many of you would swop it for anything else.

I have 3 wonderful Ladies who are very important to me.
My Mom GeorgeAnn who adopted me when I was a baby,
who has brought me up and made me the woman I am today.
My Mum Angelina who gave me life,
who I have always known about
and who I re-found again 3 years ago.
And finally but not least Mama Kath,
who is my partners Mother,
the Lady who introduced me to Card Crafting.

Well I finally got all those Mother's Day Cards finished.
(you have already seen one of them),
and I would like to share with you this second one.
Now I have to start thinking about all the birthdays coming up lol.

The Theme at
Glitter N Sparkle


Our Sponsors this week are:-

All Dressed Up who are offering
2 Images from their store.

The EastWind who are offering
3 Images from their store.

Oddball Art who are offering
3 Images from their store.

My Project this
week is:-
Mother's Day Flower Digi Stamp
from The EastWind
(our sponsor)

To begin with I used a Pre-cut Fancy Square White Card
(stash)
And for the Backing Paper 
I used a piece of Brown Patterned Paper
(stash)
on which I traced around the Base Card outline,
then hand-cut it about 5mm smaller all the way round.

Next I printed the Image out
  on White DC Paper
and coloured it in
using my Promarker Pens

                                                           Face -             Vanilla
                                                                                   Satin
                                                                                   Blush (Cheeks)
                                                                                   Dusky Rose (Lips)
                                                                                   Pastel Blue (Eyes)
                                                           Hair -              Pastel Yellow
                                                                                   Buttercup
                                                                                   Mustard
                                                                                   Yellow
                                                                                   Gold
                                                           Circlet -          Pastel Pink
                                                                                   Blossom
                                                                                   Dusky Rose
                                                                                   Lavender
                                                                                   Lilac
                                                                                   Moss
                                                           Background - Ivory
                                                                                   Meadow Green (Leaves)
                                                                                   Apple (Leaves)
                                                                                   Pastel Green
                                                                                   Blossom (Petals)
                                                                                   Pastel Blue

I then cut my Image out,
And added some sparkle by adding some 
Iridescent Pastel Pink Glitter
to the area with the Pink Petals on the background,
and the Pink Flowers in her Circlet.
Also I added Iridescent Mauve Pink Glitter
to the Roses in her Circlet.
(both from Glitter Magic) 


For the Lace Border I have this beautiful 
White and Silver Lace
(Boys Haberdashery)
which I threaded through a Silver Buckle
(stash).

I used an Adhesive Rhinestone Corner Border
(Craft)
for the bottom Right.
I also added 3 AB Pink Acetate Flowers
(stash)
and centered the with 
Clear Rhinestone Gems
(stash)

For the Top Right corner of the Card I used 
this cute AB Pink Bow Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and a Pink Butterfly Brad
(stash)

And Finally I wasn't happy with leaving the Star Earring 
as it is drawn on,
so I added a AB Light Blue Star Gem
(from my Nail Gem's stash).

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-
Incy Wincy - Ribbons And Brads
Inkspirational - #78 - She Art or Image Of A Woman
OSAAT - #232 - ATG with Women
Pile It On - #60 - Use 3 Of Something
The EastWind - FB #13 - I'm Ready for my Close Up

5 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love all the gems and glitter. Your colouring is excellent.Great to see you at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card :)

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT for this challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next time :)

    ~Anne Lise ~ dt
    http://minenyekort.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On this time, we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Your coloring on the image is good and I like how you embellished with the lace and bling! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete