Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Challenge #155 at Glitter N Sparkle

I felt like a change,
so instead of making the usual Card,
I went for a Picture.
(The Title of this Image gave me the idea)

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors were -

Limited Runs

A Dau For Daisies

Oddball Art

My Project for this
was:-
Picture Perfect Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I printed the Image out
  on White DC Paper
And coloured it
in using my Promarker Pens
Satin 
Blush
Ivory
Blossom
Rose Pink
Baby Pink
Salmon Pink
Carmine
Maroon
Ruby
Burgandy
Caramel
Chestnut
Henna
Walnut
Pastel Green
Mint Green
Grass
Emerald
Pine
Metallic Gold
Then I cut the Image to fit inside the Frame.

The Frame is a Basic Plain Pine Frame,
which I decorated up.
To start with I used 2 strips of 
Oriental Rose Scalloped Edge Peel-Offs,
(stash)
cut to the required lengths.


Then to neaten up the Corners

made some Flowers from Punches.
To start with I used Green Card 
and Punched out 4 Leaves
(Woodware Craft Collection)
Then used Set 2 Flowers Punches
(Tonic) 
using Carmine Card for 4 Base Flowers
and Pink Card and Glitter White Card 
to Punch out 4 of each from the Top Flower.
Once I had Glued them all together I added 
Metallic Gold Candi's
(Craftwork Card Candi)
to the center of each Flower.


For a Final touch I added a

 lovely Gold Dragonfly Charm
(stash)
which I thought complemented it.




I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-
Petal Lu - Sept - ATG

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, I sent you a message via Facebook, with a query as to whether you would like to join the Morgans ArtWorld Design Team, if you could send me an email at morgansartworld@gmail.com and I can give you all the details. Thanks Cathie Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete