Followers

Sunday, February 07, 2016

New Challenge #175 at Glitter N Sparkle

Happy Valentines Day,
I would like to tell you all to make the most of today
to tell the people who are important to you that you love them.
It doesn't have to just be your partner, but also your family members.

My beloved partner doesn't really believe in Valentines Day,
because as he say he loves me every day of the year
so why is this one day more important than any other.
Though a card and a bunch of flowers would be nice lol.

The Theme at
Love Is In The Air

Our Sponsors this week are:-

All Dressed Up who are offering
2 Images from their store.


Robyn's Fetish who are offering

3 Images from their store.


The EastWind who are offering

3 Images from their store.

My Project this
week is:-
'Aurora' Young Love for Valentines Day Digi Stamp
To begin with I used a sheet of A4 Ivory Card
(stash)
which I cut to make a Side Step Card Base
(14 x 21.5 cm Flat)

Next I printed it off 
on White DC Paper
And coloured the Image
 in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Almond
Putty
Satin
Blush
Rose Pink
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Poppy
Crimson
Lilac
Violet,
Prussian
Pastel Blue
Cool Aqua
Denim Blue
Meadow Green
Tan
Cinnamon
Slate
Cool Grey 5

Using the 6pc Heart Die Set 
(Sizzix)
I Die-Cut out alternate sizes (starting with the Largest)
in Crimson Red Card.
(stash)
The second largest Die I used for the Image.
And for the Smallest and the 3rd smallest Dies
I used the Ivory Card which was left over from making the Base Card.

For my Sentiment I printed out the Valentine Verse
using Nupital Font
and once it was cut to fit I went around 
the edges with my Crimson Promarker.

On the Steps I used 'I Love You' Red Paper
from the Forever Love Paper Pack
(Forever Friends - Docraft)


On the Front Step I added a few Hearts in the Red Card
(from my odds and end box)

And for the Second Step  I added 
3 Small Burgandy Paper Roses
and 2 Ivory Paper Roses.
(The Range)

For my finishing touches I added some 
Crystal Glamour Dust
(Deco Art)
to the 3 Hearts.
Also to the Paper around the Flowers and the Hearts
on the Digi Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment