Followers

Friday, September 30, 2016

New Challenge #20 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hi,
Yes its Friday again, and its that time of the month to
share with you my project.
College is going OK I guess,
I seem to be having a bit of trouble with this subject but
I'm hoping to get my head around it soon.
(Fingers Crossed)
Management Accounting was always my weak point
but I won't let it defeat me!!

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is October's gorgeous image Cameo 17

The Theme at
Use Kraft

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Cameo 17 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Square Kraft Card
(stash)
which I then topped with a Square of Beige Writing.
(A Beautiful Life - Love to Craft)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Blossom
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Bright Green
Caramel
Cocoa
Walnut
Burnt Umber
Umber
and I also used a Gold Metallic Gel Pen

Next I cut it out to fit under the Wooden Photo Frame
(A Beautiful Life - Love To Craft)
Befor fixing it in place I sponged around the edges of the Image
using a cobination of
Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
Distress Inks.
(Tim Holtz)

To make my Sentiment I used a scrap of Kraft Card
cut to a Rectangle and the edges rounded using 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)
then using Walnut Stain Distress Ink
I used the Art in Beauty Stamp.
(I'm sorry I don't know who's it is!! If anyone can help much appreciated)
Then I added it to the Card using Foam Pads

I hand made a Small Bow using 5mm White/Gold Edged Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and added it to the Sentiment Card.

Finally I added 6x 6mm AB Brown Pearls
(stash)
3 to the Top Right and 
3 to the Bottom Left o the Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment