Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016

New Challenge# 24 at Morgan's Art World

Hello Again,
It must be that Friday again where
I can share this months Inspiration.

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.
This is November's gorgeous image Country Scene

The Theme at
Tag It!

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Gothic Border 2 Digi Stamp

To begin with I used Dark Green Card
(stash)
Which I cut into a Tag Shape.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper,
which before printing I had sprayed 
with Mint Spritzing Ink
(Docrafts Artiste)
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Yellow
Poppy
Cocoa
Grass
Holly

Where I had used the Yellow Pen
I added Holographic Copper Glitter 
(Glitter Magic)

Using a Christmas Stamp
(Not sure who's it is)
I used Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)
and stamped it on.

Using a Scrap of the Dark Green Card I 
die-cut out a Leaf
and using some scraps of Dark Gold Card
(stash)
I die-cut out 2 Flourishes.
(I'm not sure where the Dies are from)
Once placed on the bottom left of the Tag,
I added 2 Red and 1 Green
Christmas Daisies
(Holiday Elements - Little Birdie)

Lastly I used a Green Hexagonal Rivet
(Crop-O-Dile)
which I placed on the top in the Center.
Then added a Christmas Satin Ribbon 
(Green, Red and Gold)
(Boyes Haberdashery)
which I threaded through the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment