Followers

Sunday, January 08, 2017

New Challenge #221 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Well its definitely been an interesting time,
here at Chez Moi.
My partners Niece has moved in with me 
and now I have the joys of dealing with
a 16 year old teenager.
And as everyone knows when they get to that age 
they think that they know everything.

I'm not pulling my hair out yet 
but I cant see it being long lol.

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Spellbinding Stamps who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Mina Digi Stamp

To begin with I used 6" White Square Base Card
(stash)
To which I layered a Square of Marble Green Paper
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Lemon
Canary
Yellow
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Blossom
Rose Pink
Poppy
Lilac
Orchid
Amethyst
Purple
Plum
Walnut
Shale
Lime Green
Leaf Green
Grass
Moss
Bright Green
Tea Green
Pastel Blue
Cool Aqua
Turquoise
Marine
Royal Blue
Cool Grey 1
Metallic Silver
I then Fussy cut out the Image.

To make the Image look like it was on the Sea I cut a 
Square Frame out using Leather Effect Royal Blue Card
and a slightly Smaller one using Red Card.
(both from my stash)
I then added a square of Holographic Bubble Vellum
(stash)
under the frames
(to look like waves).

I then wrapped 2 pieces of Nautical White/Red/Blue Ribbon
around the top left and bottom right 
corners of the frame.
(Boyes Haberdashery)

To the Mermaids Bra and Tail I added
Iridescent Mint Green Glitter
(Glitter Magic)

Finally I added Glossy Accents
(Ranger)
to the Silver Anchor on the Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment