Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

New Challenge #6 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Hi everyone,
Yes its Friday again and that means my new Post is due.
Our fearless leader Cathie over at Morgan's ArtWorld is 
(I think) unwell at the moment so the 
Blogs have all gone out late today.

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Please come join in with us HERE.

This week we are showcasing
Morgan Fitzsimon's Images,
Please visit the SHOP.

My Project this
week is:-
Bride 1 Digi Stamp
To begin with I used a sheet of Hint of Gold Centura Pearl Card
(Crafters Companion)
Which I folded in half to make the base Card
I then added a layer of Black Card
(stash)

Again using Hint of Gold Centura Pearl Card,
I Die-Cut it out using the New York Collection Die


(Sue Wilson)
And using Black Card for the Insert

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Blush
Satin
Primrose
Sunkissed Pink
Blossom
Dusky Rose
Orchid
Caramel
Cocoa
Chestnut
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Apple
Metallic Gold
I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Crystal Clear
on the Image's Wedding Dress.
I also Added Cyrstal Glamour Dust
(Art Deco)
to the Veil.

To decorate the Card I also Die-Cut out
2 Orange Blossom Leaves
(Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson)
and a Flower Die
(sorry not sure who's it is)
from the Hint of Gold Card.
I added a 10mm Pearl Flower 


(stash)
to the Center of the Flower

Using Antique Cream 2cm Lace,
(Boyes Haberdashery)
I twisted it to made a frame around the Card,
Using 1cm Pearl Ribbon Sliders to tie the corners.
I also Handmade a Bow from the Cream Lace.
I anchored the side Strands of the Lace using 
2 Plastic Purple Flowers
(stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment