Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Challenge #137 at Glitter and Sparkle

Post #3, 
Here is the 2nd of my Glitter n Sparkle Blogs that I have missed.

The Theme at
Use Some Ribbon

My Project this week was:-
Foxy Digi Stamp
from Scribbles Designs
(one of our sponsors)

To start with I used a Pre-Cut White 3-fold Step Card
(stash)
Then I chose 3 different colours of Flowered Paper
(stash)
Yellow, Orange and Green.
Using the Yellow Flowered Paper I cut out 
2 x 10.5cm Squares and
1 x 4.5cm Square,
rounding the Corners with a
5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

Next I Die-Cut out 4 x Orange Flower Paper 
and 3 x Green Flower Paper
using the Small Frilly Square #1
(Go Kreate).

I not only used the Foxy1 Image 
but also Foxy Peek-A-Boo Image
printed the Images out
  on White DC Paper
and coloured them in
using my Promarker Pens

                                                            Yellow                  - Body Shading,
                                                            Meadow Green   - Eyes,
                                                            Honeycomb         - Body,
                                                            Spice                     - Body,
                                                            Caramel               - Tail, Legs,
                                                            Cool Grey 5         - Tail, Legs, Ears, Eyes, Nose,
                                                            Black                    - Tail, Legs, Ears, Nose,

I then Die-Cut the Images out,
using the Large Frilly Square #1 Die
(Go Kreate).
 

Next I printed off my sentiment on the Computer,
colouring in the word 'FOX' with my Honeycomb Promarker.
Then I cut it out in a 4.5cm Square.
I also cut out 2 more 4.5cm Squares 
from the scraps of  White DC Paper,
and again rounded all the corners with the 5mm  Punch.

On the 2 empty Squares I added the 'With Love' Stamp 
and the 'Happy Birthday' Stamp
(both from Kanban)
using Copper Pigment Ink
(Dovecraft)


I handmade my Ribbon Flower 
using 20mm Light Brown Organza Ribbon
(stash)
and placing an 10mm Orange Rhinestone in the Center
(stash)

Finally I added a Fox Image Brad
(that I found in my Brad Box)
and 5mm Copper Gems on the 
corners of the Stamped Squares
(stash).

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-

Bunny Zoe's - June - Furry Friends
Creative Corner - Happy Birthday
Everybody Art - #330 - Multi-Fold Card

No comments:

Post a Comment