Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2016

New Challenge #194 at Glitter N Sparkle - Card 2

And back again,
Here is my second Card for this week.

The Theme at
Tag It!

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Digital Delights who are offering
a $5 Gift Certificate


Robyn's Fetish who are offering
3 Images from their store

SLS Lines who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Button's Clown Notice Board and
Popcorn Monkey Digi Stamps
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I took a Square Glitter Edge Blue Card
(stash)
for the Base Card.

Next I printed off both the Images
on White DC Paper
And coloured them in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Primrose
Buttercup
Canary
Tan
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Chestnut
Bright Orange
Coral
Dusky Rose
Poppy
Apple
Azure
Royal Blue
Warm Grey 1
Black

I then used the No. 3 Clear Stamp
(DoCrafts - PMA907402)
and stamped it twice using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)
and Royal Blue Ink,
(Dovecrafts)
next to the Popcorn Monkey Image.

for the other Image I 
fussy cut out the Clown Notice Board
 and then using Royal Blue Ink
I stamped on a 'Happy Birthday Ticket' Stamp
(AHB Designs.com - Crafts-Beautiful)
then coloured in the Stars with 
Canary, Poppy and Azure Pens,
and around the Ticket area I coloured it in with Satin.

To attach the Clown Notice Board
to the Card as a Tag,
I punched a hole through the Clowns Flower
on his Hat.
I then threaded through a 5mm Red Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
Which I affixed to the Left side of the Card.

Finally I added 3 Buttons,
2 Blue and 1 Red Mini Plastic Buttons
(stash)
to the top Right of the Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment