Followers

Sunday, July 03, 2016

New Challenge #195 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
My Parents have gone away for a fortnight on the Boat,
so they have kindly let me and my other half take over their house
(this also involves looking after the Chickens - 
yay fresh eggs every morning).
So this is our mini Summer Holiday for this year I think,
I know we will get another one in a few months.
But it is nice to relax, kick back and enjoy the odd Jacuzzi.

The Theme at
Red, White + Blue

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Beccy's Place who are offering
3 Images/1 Set from their store

Lacy Sunshine who are offering
3 Images from their store

Pattie's Creations who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Nobody's Perfect Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Square White Base Card
(stash)
I then Cut Smaller Squares from Navy Blue Card
and Red Card
(both from stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Putty
Dusky Rose
Red
Caramel
Chestnut
Henna
Pastel Blue
Denim Blue
Royal Blue
Metallic Silver

The Sentiment I typed and set up on the Computer,
using Red Writing with a Navy Blue Shadow.
I then positioned it near my Image 
so it would Print out at the same time 
and I could cut it in to a Square

I then took some 1cm Diamond Pattered Ribbon
(stash)
which I placed down the Left Side 
and across the Bottom of the Card.

I also added some 10mm and 6mm Silver Stars
(Star Confetti - Tesco)
above the Image.

Finally I added Crystal Glamour Dust
(Art Deco)
to her Wings and the Stars on her Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment