Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2016

New Challenge #196 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi,
Yup we have been home all of 2 days 
and all that lovely holiday feeling has gone already.
So how are all you Parents feeling on your last week of freedom.

YES I'm sorry its true

The SUMMER HOLIDAYS are nearly upon us.
ARGGGGGGG...........

The Theme at
Easel Card

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Kitty Bee who are offering
1 Image from their store

Oddball Art who are offering
3 Images from their store

The Stamping Boutique who are offering
2 Images from their store
(3 Images of  TSB or Glitterbabe Image is used)

My Project this
week is:-
Mermaid Dawn Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

For my Base Card I used a pre-made Circle Easel Card
(stash)
I then cut 2 Circles of Blue Glitter Card
(stash)
and cut the top 1/3rd off one of them.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Putty
Coral
Mandarin
Canary
Pear Green
Moss
Olive Green
Pastel Blue
Blue Pearl
Sky Blue
Cyan
Aegean
Cool Grey 2

I then fussy cut out the Image 
around the Circle and the Mermaid
and then backed it on to a circle of
Variegated Blue/Yellow Vellum
(stash)
I then went around all of the 
'Water Space' of the Image,
and filled it with Iridescent Ice Blue Glitter.
(Glitter Magic)

Before sticking the Image on the Card,
 I covered the Base/Blue Card with Silver Glitter Net,
(stash)
which I cut to fit the shape of the Base Card.

For the Sentiment I cut out a circle of Plain White D/C Paper
(stash)
of which I cut the Top off.
Using Tuxedo Black Ink,
(Momento)
I used the 'Birthday Splash' and the 'Finial'
Clear Vinyl Stamps
(Acid Drops + Whatnots)
Then placed it on top of the Cut Blue Circle
which I placed on the bottom part of the Easel Card,
and raised it up with tabs.


To make the card look more underwater,
I added some Green Foam-bobble Flower Stalks
(Poundland)
and some Seashells.
(Craft)

Finally I handmade a Bow using
1cm Blue/Silver Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and added it to the Corner of the Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment