Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2016

New Challenge #198 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Well I found away to keep the little one entertained,
we have gone up to my Parents.
We came up yesterday and have a whole load of fun things to do.
Though after 1 week she is really missing her mum and sister,
dont think she is going to manage the whole of the summer holidays.

The Theme at
Summer Sunshine

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Ike's Art who are offering
a $15 Gift Certificate

Limited Runs who are offering
3 Images from their store

Ppinky Dolls who are offering


3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
A Love Song for You Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used Square White Base Card
(stash)
Next I cut a slightly smaller square of Green Paper
(stash)
I then cut an medium abstract Square of Yellow Flower Paper
(stash)
and a small square of Yellow Card.
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Red
Poppy
Lemon
Canary
Mustard
Tulip Yellow
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Bright Green
Powder Blue
Sky Blue
Tan
Sandstone
Caramel
Burnt Sienna
Shale
Warm Grey 3
Warm Grey 4
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 3

I then added Strips of 1cm Yellow Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
across all the corners of the Green Paper.

I also Handmade a Bow from 
5mm Yellow/Green Striped Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
end.

Finally I added 3 x 6mm AB Yellow Pearls
(stash)
across the Top Right Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment