Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2016

New Challenge #199 at Glitter N Sparkle

Back again,
Well we have been having some fun this week.
I enrolled Kelly in some Rock Climbing lessons,
which she is totally loving.
We have also been designing and making our own T-shirts,
which though fun can take time especially 
when you have to let it dry between each colour.

My mum also got her involved in Jam making.....
and she has made her very own 'Raspberry and Gooseberry Jam'
-Yummy.

It has been a very Crafty/Homemaking week,
with lots of long Dog Walks on the Moor.
Enjoying getting out and about without
Computers and Phones.

The Theme at
Include A Butterfly

Our Sponsors this week are:-
All Dressed Up who are offering
2 Images from their store

Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

The EastWind who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Festival Lily Digi Stamp
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used Square White Base Card
(stash)
I then cut out a Square of Pink/Orange Flower Paper
(stash)
and a Smaller Square of Yellow Swirl Paper
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Dusky Rose
Cerise
Purple
Plum
Yellow
Mustard
Bright Green
Moss
Arctic Blue
Cyan
Sandstone
Caramel
Cinnamon
Cocoa

I then Diecut the Image out using
Labels 42 - Square
(Spellbinders)
end.

Using Iridescent Light Blue Paper
(stash)
I Die-Cut out 2 Butterflies from the 
Butterflies and Dragonflies Set
(Joanna Sheen - Signature Dies)

Lastly I added diagonally across the Card
a Metallic Rainbow Ric-Rac Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)

No comments:

Post a Comment