Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2016

New Challenge #201 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Are there any sane adults out there.....
Yup I think I have officially lost my mind,
don't think I realised how hard boys really are.
Especially when they are on the go all the time.
Every 5 mins its...
can I do this,
can I do that,
I need this,
I want that,
can you fix this,
bandage this,
diagnose that,
then feed, feed, feed...

4 more days then I get my sanity back ..YIPPEEEE

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors this week are:-
Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Morgan's ArtWorld who are offering
3 Images from their store

Robyn's Fetish who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Kidz Pug Digi Stamp
from Bugaboo
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Sheet of A4 Light Brown Card
(stash)
which I folded in half then cut to make a Square Base Card.
On top of that I cut a square of Dark Brown Card
(stash)
I also made a square of Light Brown Paw Paper
(stash)
I distressed the edge of the paper with Scissors and 
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
(Tim Holtz)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper,
using my computer I combined the Image 
with some Pug Paper Background
(which I found on the Internet)
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Fushia Pink
Pink Carnation

Cerise
Primrose
Pastel Yellow
Mustard
Sandstone
Caramel
Cinnamon
Umber
Denim Blue
Cornflower
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5

I cut out the Image and distressed the Edges same as before,
Then backed it on to a Square of Mid Brown Ribbed Card,
(stash)
which I set at an angle on the Card.

The Happy Birthday and the Paw Prints came from
a A4 Pre-Print Sheet called Dog Pack
(Not sure who's it is)
which I cut out and distressed

I Handmade the Bow from a scrap of Brown Twine
I had in my Garden Shed.

In the corner of the Image square I added a Dog Bone Brad
(stash)
And finally I added 3x 5mm Copper Dotted Rhinestones
(stash)
on the Bottom Right under the Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment