Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2016

New Challenge #203 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi there,
Well me and my other half are back off to my Parents house
for Chicken sitting again,
(this time because they have gone to Canada).
But we don't mind having 2 nice quiet weeks relaxing at theirs
with the Jacuzzi and Sauna.

The only downside is that the Internet is limited 
and the Mobile Phones don't work.
Sometimes that is all for the good 
especially when you just want to get away from it all.

The Theme at
Back to School

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Crafts and Me who are offering
a £8 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Reading Time Digi Stamp
from Teresa Sherman
at Crafts and Me
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used rectangle White Base Card
(stash)
on which I rounded the Corners off using an 10mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)
Then I cut a rectangle of Teal Card
(stash)
and rounded the corners off again.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Ivory
Almond
Satin
Blush
Pastel Pink
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Pale Pink
Cocktail Pink
Salmon Pink
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Ginger
Honeycomb
Spice
Burnt Orange
Sandstone
Caramel
Cinnamon
Apple
Forest Green
Lush Green
Olive Green
Marine
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5
Black

I then cut it out and rounded the corners using a 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

I also printed off a sheet of 'School Board ' Paper
(Internet)
which I coloured in using Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink.
(Tim Holtz)
I then cut that to a rectangle and rounded the corners using
5mm Corner Punch

For the Sentiment I printed off 'Back To School',
I coloured in the Paper again with
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink.
And to make the Writing stand out I used 
a White Shake Pen.
(Graph 'It)
Rounding off 2 of the Corners with the 5mm Corner Punch.

Finally I added 2 Black with Writing Candies
(stash)
and a Light Green Building Block Brad.
(stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment