Followers

Monday, April 25, 2016

Challenge #181 at Glitter N Sparkle - Card 2

Hi and welcome back.
I have finally got my Blog back after a long 2 months,
It was taken out of my hands (I think I was hacked)
along with all of my emails.
Luckily I noticed straight away and managed to get them blocked
until it had all been sorted out.

So now it is time to catch up on all of my Crafty Makes
that I have been unable to do .

Hope you enjoy looking at them all...

The Theme at
Easter Cards

Our Sponsors that week were:-



My Project that
week was:-
Easter Bunny Digi Stamp
The Stamping Boutique

 To begin with I used a Pre-Cut 14cm Square Blue Glitter Edge Card,
(stash)
Then I layered it with a 12cm Square of Green Egg Paper.
(stash)

Next I printed off the Image

on White DC Paper,
and coloured it in using 
my Promarker Pens
Lemon
Pumpkin
Orange
Carmine
Lilac
Plum
Sky Blue
Bright Green
Forest Green
Warm Grey 1

I cut it out to a 8cm Square and 

rounded the corners off using a 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

I then used the Scan and Cut to make theSentiment

'Happy Easter'
(Happy Easter Bendy Card Insert - Bird's Cards)
Which I then coloured in using my Orange Pen.
(Promarkers)


No comments:

Post a Comment