Followers

Monday, April 25, 2016

Challenge #3 at Open-Minded Crafting

Hi and welcome back.
I have finally got my Blog back after a long 2 months,
It was taken out of my hands (I think I was hacked)
along with all of my emails.
Luckily I noticed straight away and managed to get them blocked
until it had all been sorted out.

So now it is time to catch up on all of my Crafty Makes
that I have been unable to do .

Hope you enjoy looking at them all...

The Theme at
Our Sponsors that Month were:-


My Project this
week is:-
Eva Pearl Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a pre-cut Square Dotted Embossed Scalloped Edge White Base Card
(stash)
Which I distressed the Edges using
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and 
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink
(both from Tim Holtz)

Next I printed off the Image 
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Blush
Putty
Dusky Rose
Antique Pink
Yellow
Sunflower
Lime Zest
Meadow Green
Leaf Green
Bright Green
Apple
Forest Green
Grass
Emerald
Lush Green
Pine
Holly
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Chestnut
Henna
Walnut
Shale
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5
Black
Metallic Gold


I then placed this behind the Green Paper 
which became the Frame.
To make this I used a Square of Apple Green Paper 
(Papermania)
which I lightly 'Aged' around the Edges using
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
(Tim Holtz)
 Firstly I Die-Cut out the Center using Rectangle 1 Die
(MFD08 - Nellie Snellen)
Then I rounded off the Corners using 5mm Corner Punch.
(X-Cut)

On the Image I added Xmas Green Glitter,
Holographic Moss Green Glitter and
Iridescent Mint Green Glitter
(all from Glitter Magic)
to the Feathers on the Hat.
I also added some Iridescent Mint Green Glitter 
to the Hat Band and her Neck Ruff.

Next I added some Glossy Accents 

(Ranger)
to the Large Flower on the Hat and the Cup.


For The Sentiment I used a 'Good Luck' Clear Stamp
(Papercraft Inspirations)
with Tuxedo Black Ink.
(Memento)
I coloured each of the Leaves in using Metallic Gold Pen.
(Promarker)

On the Left Hand Side I  found some lovely Sunflowers in my Flower Box,
(stash)
which I clustered together on some Leaves.

Under them, and running up the side of the Card 
I added a Mint Green Feather
(Art Deco - Roaring 20's - Docrafts)

Finally for my finishing touch
I found some punched out Clover Leaves
(Embellishment Box)
Which I coloured in using Lush Green Pen.
(Promarker)
In the middle of each one I place a 
6mm Mint Green Dotted Rhinestone.
(stash)

I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-
Crafting For All Seasons - #124 - Tic-Tac-Toe
(Flowers-Digi Stamp-Girly)
Crafty Boots - Monochrome Challenge
Kraftin Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday - ATG
The Corrosive Challenge - #4 - Girls/Ladies/Women
The Crafty Addicts - #13 - ATG/Girly
Through The Craft Room Door - ATG
Tuesday Throwdown - #290 - Monochromatic

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're finally back with your blog Samantha! It totally sucks that you needed to go through all that trouble. *hugs*
    This card is totally awesome! I love all the details you put into it - great card for St. Patrick's Day and Luck!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, OMCF DT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, your colouring is amazing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I loved the digi and coloring!! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    fun card
    thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete