Followers

Monday, April 25, 2016

Challenge #6 at Morgans Art World

Hi and welcome back.
I have finally got my Blog back after a long 2 months,
It was taken out of my hands (I think I was hacked)
along with all of my emails.
Luckily I noticed straight away and managed to get them blocked
until it had all been sorted out.

So now it is time to catch up on all of my Crafty Makes
that I have been unable to do .

Hope you enjoy looking at them all...

Don't forget, if you come join us over at 
Morgan's ArtWorld Facebook Group
every month you will have the chance to receive free Images.

The Theme at
Anything With Wings

Please visit the SHOP.

My Project for
this Challenge was:-

To begin with I a sheet of A4 White Linen Effect
 Card
(stash)
Which I folded and cut to make a Rectangle Base Card.
(13 x 15.5cm)

I then layered it up with the Speckled Paper
(handmade)
and Saffron Paper
(stash)
rounding off all the Corners with 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

Handmaking the Speckled Paper is a new technique 
I have just learnt, 
(and boy is it fun getting messy).
I took a sheet of A4 White DC Paper 
and sprayed over it 
Ocean Blue and Violet Spritzing Ink
(Docrafts Artiste)
Letting it dry between colours.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens:
Primrose
Yellow
Saffron
Apricot
Honeycomb
Mandarin
Burnt Orange
Spice
Cinnamon
Burnt Sienna
Umber
Lime Green
Pear Green
Moss
Marsh Green
Olive Green
Tea Green
Grey Green
Blue Pearl
Pastel Blue
Artic Blue
Sky Blue
Cyan
Azure
Agean
Violet
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5
Black

And for the Clouds I used a White Pen
(Graph'It Shake Pen)
Once it was cut out I sprayed the Image all over 
using Pearl Diamond Spray & Sparkle.
(Crafters Companion) 

Along the Spine of The Card I added a 
Navy Blue Glitter Cord.
(Re-Claimed from the Handle of a Gift Bag)

Finally I added 6mm AB Dark Blue Pearls

(stash)
to the Bottom Right Of The Card.
I'd like to enter this Card in the
following Challenges:-
A Beautiful Mess - #1 - ATG
Animal Friends - #37 - Birds
Creative Fingers - #107 - ATG
Fab 'N' Funky - #301 - Winged Things
Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media - April - Wings
One Stitch At A Time - #260 - ATG/Wings
Passion For Promarkers - #342 - Things With Wings
Really Reasonable Ribbons - #139 - Things With Wings
The Cats Pajamas - #312 - Wings

12 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring, so much detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Samantha. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Lorraine B.'s 'things with wings' challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I apologise for my late comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully coloured card. I love the image. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing it with usat OSAAT. Good luck. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kingfishers!
    Thanks for joining my 'Things with Wings' challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your birdie card ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Things with Wings" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, RRR DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, i love the birds.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is fantastic. Absolutely beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Toni
    HLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous. Thanks for sharing it in our Things With Wings challenge. I really hope that you will join us for our new challenge starting this week. We really enjoy having you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card .... beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun project and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

    ReplyDelete