Followers

Sunday, October 09, 2016

New Challenge #209 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi Again,

The Theme at
Think Pink!

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Imagine That! who are offering
a $10 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Let's Squash Cancer Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Square Pink Glitter Card
(stash)
I then cut out a Sqaure of Pink 'Love' Writing Paper
(stash)
and added that to the Base Card.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Blossom
Pink Carnation
Rose Pink
Dusky Pink
Cerise
Pastel Blue
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 5

I then Fussy cut around the outside of the Image 
and cut the Sentiment out separate.
I then Backed both onto a Square of Pink Card
(stash)
and placed it slightly off center on the Base Card,
raised up with Foam Pads.

I used Glossy Accents
(Ranger)
on the Elephants Toenails and on the Ribbon.
Once it had dried I then added 
Iridescent Pastel Pink Glitter
(Glitter Magic)
to the Elephants Head Bow and Top.

Using 10mm Pink Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
I made the 'Support Cancer' Bow and 
added it to the top left of the card.

Finally I added 10mm Square Pink Rhinestones
(stash)
One to the top right of the card 
and the other 3 up the bottom left
(turning the middle one on an angle to make it look fancy).

No comments:

Post a Comment