Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

New Challenge #210 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Well I've taken some time out from the 
stresses of life and escaped to my Parents house.
My Brother has come over from Denmark with my
gorgeous Nephew so I've come to see them both.

Unfortunately when I came up my mum has gone into hospital
and isn't very well at the moment.
Me and my Brother sprung her out for the night
(with the Doctors permission of course)
so she could spend some time with her Grandson.

The Theme at
Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Crafts and Me who are offering
a £8 Gift Certificate

My Project this
week is:-
Glowing Love Girl Digi Stamp
from Sara Burrier
at Crafts and Me

To begin with I used Large Square White Card
(stash)
On which I rounded the Corners off
using 10mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)
I then cut a slightly smaller Square of Burgundy Card
(stash)
then a 6x6 Square of Beige Flower Backing Paper
(I think its a Kate Knight)
I rounded off all the Corners with my 10mm Corner Punch

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Almond
Dusky Rose
Sunkissed Pink
Corla
Burgandy
Tan
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Henna
Walnut
Bright Green
Mustard
Yellow

I then Cut it out in a Rectangle and
sponged some Burgundy Promarker Pen onto the Corners
(stash)
I then backed it onto some more Burgundy Card,
rounding off the corners using the 5mm Corner Punch
(X-Cut)

I then Glittered the Image up 
using Holographic Gold Glitter
on the top of her Dress, the Love Heart on her Head,
the Stars and the Wand and Swirls.
I used Red Wine Glitter on the Love Heart on her Dress.
Iridescent Pastel Pink on her Dress.
(all Glitter from Glitter Magic)
And for her Wings I added 
Crystal Glamour Dust
(Art Deco)

The 'Happy Birthday' and the Stars
are Glitter Gold Peel Offs
(stash)

I had this lovely Burgundy Satin Ribbon Bow
(stash)
which I added to the top right of the Card.

Finally I added 3mm AB Petrol Rhinestones
(stash)
to the Center of each Flower 
which are on the outside top left and bottom right 
of the Backing Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment