Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

New Challenge #211 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hello,
Well I'm back and I'm very happy to say my Mum
is feeling much better now.
Ok she's not 100% yet but she's got to take it easy now,
but I know how hard that will be for her.

The Theme at
Black And Purple

Our Sponsors this week are:-
All Dressed Up who are offering
2 Images from their store

Bugaboo who are offering
7 Images from their store

Kitty Bee who are offering
1 Image from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Frame It - Witch Frog Digi Stamp
from Bugaboo
(One of our sponsors)

To begin with I used a Square Purple Glitter Edge Card
(stash)
I then Cut a Square of Black Glitter Net
(stash)
to fit inside the Glitter Frame of the Base Card
(stash)
on top of that I cut a Square of Black Glitter Paper
(Glitter Sheets - Poundland)
which I set at an angle.

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Dusky Rose
Lavender
Lilac
Orchid
Amethyst
Purple
Marsh Green
Olive Green
Cool Grey 2
Cool Grey 5
Black

I then cut the Image out around the outside of the Frame.
(stash)

I then added Iridescent Mauve Pink Glitter
to the outside of the 'Frame on the Image.
To all the Stars and Buckles on the Image 
I added Holographic Silver Glitter.
And to the Polkadots on her Dress
I added Holographic Black Glitter
(All Glitter from Glitter Magic)

For the Sentiment I use the 'Trick or Treat' Stamp
(Pumpkin and Aubergine - Daisy and Dandelion)
using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)
I used a Scrap of Pearlised Purple Card to stamp it onto.

Finally I added 3 Purple Jellies 
(stash)
to the visible corners of the Black Glitter Card

No comments:

Post a Comment